Cracked current USA aquapod help fix

Reef Keeper 18

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Location
Outside Buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we had this aquapod sitting in our garage for a few months and when I went to fill it to clean it out I realized there was a crack down the entire corner. Is there anyway I can fix it and not worry about having it flood or should I just invest in a new tank to use as a frag tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new