Craigslist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,064
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't go on Craigslist a lot but I didn't expect you could find fish store for sell when searching aquariums ..

IMG_1950.PNG
 
You know it,s funny I saw one in Jersey as well (or maybe it was NY).
 
You know it,s funny I saw one in Jersey as well (or maybe it was NY).

Well as long as they aren't the same photos jk

If I ever was able to started my own business it would probably be a coffee shop. But it wouldn't be the mainstream stuff like Starbucks. I'd roast the beans in house and use them a week later. I've been to a coffee shop in another country like that. It was amazing. Amazing... just a memory now lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new