Craters and a nest

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Traveled to Paul's Corals this past weekend with the Rockford Reef club. For those who attend fragswaps in the Midwest, you've likely seen Paul and his impressive display, and it's even more likely you've purchased corals from him. He has an impressive and large system at his house for growing out frags. He also has three very nice reef aquariums in his living room and in one of his bedrooms. It was quite a treat to visit his home. I just had time to take a couple of shots in his display. Thought folks here would enjoy seeing the results.
Gary

plawfavia6stack02.jpg


plawbirdsnest01.jpg
 
Gorgeous! Is the first one stacked Gary? Great shots man!
 
Thanks to all. Soccer, yes, a 6-image stack. Sorry I forgot to include that.
Gary
 
I am always impressed with your pics Gary. They just get better and better. Amazing! One of the best photographers I have seen.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new