Crawl space

laxer23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
45
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would a mixing station be viable in a crawl space if the holding containers are legit tanks with lids? I don't have room inside my house, nor do I have a garage. Humidity would be the issue but I think* as long as the tanks have lids that shouldn't be an issue. I'm in central NC for reference.
 
You need to checkout @kenchilada latest thread. He’s done exactly this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new