• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crayola Meltdown Chalice and more...

Henryb9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some frags for sale. pick up only and cash in highland park, NJ. I would also need a small deposit (PayPal) for holding anything for pick up. if you have any questions just pm me.
note** pictures are taken with an iPhone 12 Pro with Radion g5 xr15.

Crayola Chalice #1$400
tempImageeTn4H8.jpg
tempImage6Lk6ja.jpg

Crayola Chalice #2 $450 ( more colors)
tempImageuBi2TG.jpg

tempImage1ZHctH.jpg

Desert Storm Chalice $40 each
Left, Middle, Right
tempImageiKcfxz.jpg

Jelly Bean chalice $250
tempImage9rYv5d.jpg

Blue Raven Blasto #1 $40
tempImageAVym5d.jpg

Blue Raven Blasto #2 $45
tempImageVYy983.jpg

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s really hard to make out the colors and size from your photo. Does it look like this one?

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes, I was the one that bought it off of him and Thanks for clarifying this.
Yes this piece was from Ari originally, I purchased it from him maybe a year or so ago? How the heck did you get yours to grow so fast. I'm coming over for your water... Jeez thats amazing

OP
OP
Henryb9

Henryb9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this piece was from Ari originally, I purchased it from him maybe a year or so ago? How the heck did you get yours to grow so fast. I'm coming over for your water... Jeez thats amazing
Haha no Idea, but everything I got from you grew fast.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Matt. Do you have any shrooms for sale? I lost them :( Two weeks or so ago the reef koi just floated away! I had it in a cage and literally a few days after I removed it that happened! I am having some problems with my 20 gallon tank. I think my lights have gone nuts! Seems to not be putting out the right wavelength or something all of a sudden and I am starting to loose corals! PLease pm me and let me know! I tried to PM you but cant figure out how lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back