• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crayola Meltdown chalice frags

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok so I am releasing the frags of the crayola meltdown that have been cut and healed now for 3 weeks. Due to the insane amount of pm’s I received on this chalice I am posting up the thread with the pieces for sale to give everyone a fair chance at getting one. It will be first come, first serve (paid of course).

There will be standard doa [pic of coral in my bag 2 hours after first delivery attempt] and all prices are shipped. The first picture is the mother colony [NFS] and this is where the frags came from. All frags are followed underneath and priced out. The frags disc are 1.25” that each frag is on. Send me a pm with the one you are interested in and I will give you my PayPal info. Good luck to whoever snatches one up.

C41A8272-E27E-4DFD-BD8B-7BE5BD307031.jpeg
1F2B7ED1-DDD9-4E8D-9E74-23F11EBCBD8D.jpeg
C7FC0681-C1DB-4115-AC9D-9F250DF69D8F.jpeg
40FD545B-8413-47C7-B5DB-E3F9C40AD231.jpeg

reeferee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want dibs on the nicest one next time you frag it!

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow I just found thefraglab using my picture on their website also. I can’t believe someone will do this and try selling fake frags to reefers labeled as the crayola meltdown. They are using my colony and stating frags will not look like the colony? Clearly bad intentions here

Last edited:

DanSavesTheDay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I just found thefraglab using my picture on their website also. I can’t believe someone will do this and try selling fake frags to reefers labeled as the crayola meltdown. They are using my colony and stating frags will not look like the colony? Clearly bad intentions here

You should also post all this info on the saltwater scammers page on facebook if you are a part of that group.

Aon1631

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah - thefraglab has been selling fakes for as long as the owner has been around. I've bought a lot in the past that didn't turn out to be what it was sold as. And don't get be started on the 87 types of flatworms in their tanks - just look at their social media pictures.

I agree with the saltwater scammers comment - it's a great page to call out those doing shady business.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I cleaned up this thread a bit because I’ve been in contact with the person that was using my photo. After speaking with him for a while we worked things out. It all just came down to that he liked my picture and used it for his site. Was it the right thing to do? No, not without my permission at least. But I’m not a bad person to work with and apologies were made. In the end it’s all good now and the picture has been removed.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back