Crazy-15 blue schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quoiasdad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quoiasdad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
77
Reaction score
49
Location
Arlington va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have amazing settings for my radiant xr-15 blue for corals? How long do you leave them on for? How to switch from the white , to the blue lighting?
 
Bumping this for you!
 
Anyone have amazing settings for my radiant xr-15 blue for corals? How long do you leave them on for? How to switch from the white , to the blue lighting?
I run my gen5 blues on the ab+ setting running 90-100%.
Good color and growth.
1hr up/down and 8hrs peak.
20260929_115402.jpg
 
There should be some schedules available to load in Mobius. The AB+ schedule is a very popular one. Set the intensity to what you need.
Usually I'll start with a preset then adjust the levels so it's pleasing to me then adjust intensity as needed.
I run my lights 11 hours a day but many run 8 .

Screenshot_20261006-105706~3.jpg


Screenshot_20261006-105750.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new