• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL MUSHROOMS

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BrightReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
156
Reaction score
73
Location
Bay Area, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m selling 2 babies from my mama mushroom. I got this years ago as a no namer baby but gave it a chance. YEARS later it’s turned into one of the most beautiful looking mushrooms in my tank.

I feel after all these years it deserves a name, so I’m calling it ILOMILO. Disclaimer- if there is already a name for this exact looking mushroom out there I’ll update it, but I’ve yet to see one like it.

Local pickups get first dibs, located near San Jose.

Videos of the mushrooms for sale
ILOMILO 1
ILOMILO 2

ILOMILO Mother for reference
Mother shroom IMG_0629.jpeg IMG_0628.jpeg

65FC2958-FD7E-4D62-B4DE-49F70B48AB29.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new