Crazy Fox growout agent426

nissan97240

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
386
Reaction score
20
Location
central florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You told all of us to contact you since inative took our money and has not given us any update as of 4 months ago. Please give us an update. Please don't tell us he took our frag and have nothing to tell us.
 
Shoot me a pm I know where you can find Brian.... Doesn't sound like the Brian I know I'm sure there is a explanation...... :(
 
Not at all lol.... There good people he has own site where He posts so he don't make it around here much...

I didn't mean that he was. When I read the post about you knowing where he was, I was thinking of an action movie where the good guys are hunting down...well...you get the point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new