Crazy kid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan2428
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryan2428

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2014
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I wake up this morning day off so slept in but anyway .was going to do a water change first thing this morning got everything together . My water to change was perfect opened the top to the tank what do I see one of my daughters gold fish swimming in my saltwater tank I was able to retrieve him and put him back in his tank but anyway I asked her why she did this she said she was lonely by herself god love her lol. So I had to explain why she could not live with the clowns and if the gold fish lives I will get her a friend remember my daughter is 5 lol just sharing
 
That's precious, thanks for sharing. Starting to look forward to eventually having some grandkids around and share my passion of Reefkeeping with. You can tell her that a little salt is good/OK for her Goldfish but only a Tablespoon per gallon as apposed to a half cup in your aquarium..... early math lesson....lol

Cheers, Todd
 
LOL! Funny story.
 
Just a update Goldie did not make it but after the burial in the back yard she got over it pretty quick when we decided to get her glow fish 3 of them and a new led light . And after all that had to go into we're fish go when they pass fish hevean and again she is fine now lol
 
lol...gotta love little ones, my 2 year old never fails to make me laugh and smile everyday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new