Crazy Rabbitfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They have a yellow splotch one as well that I wanted to order but got cold feet.

My reservation is that on the yellow splotch, the picture looks like the fish is blue but the description says it's brown. Typo?

Btw, these things get big. 180g tank recommended on the yellow splotch so I imagine the same for the orange.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new