Crazy Tenuis Update + New Releases!

JF Jolt Tenuis #2 $209.00RRC Elektra Tenuis #2 $230.00
JUL-T49-965.jpg.jpg
​
JUL-T49-981.jpg.jpg
​
 
They are shockingly beautiful!!!! If I wasn't saving for a new tank, I'd get one or two of those. Good luck with the sale
 
I have to admit I was getting worried when my shipment didn't arrive until 3pm. Opened the box and there she was polyps out and glorious. Thanks for my new centerpiece Dan!
 
Picked up the Atomic Echinata! I've been eyeing that since you posted the mother colony pic!

That Rainbow splice is such a nice frag...

giphy.gif
Hey hows that atomic enchinata doing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new