• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Create Your Own Pack WYSIWYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick Pole:

Are my prices too low??
I think they are very fairly priced, something that we need more of in this community. So many reefers will buy say a $100 acro frag and then once it grows out, sell the cuttings for $100. Why not sell some incredible coral for all to afford!?

(if it wasn’t for the shipping cost and if I had tons to spend right now, I would cop a ton of your frags :cool: )

OP
OP
Coral Love

Coral Love

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
UWW Sunburst is out of control! It took reefers some time to catch on but now I don't have many left

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick Pole:

Are my prices too low??
No, your prices are appropriate, its the other prices that are too high.

Keep in mind that the other prices you see listed are what the buyer is desperately hoping for, not necessarily what buyers are willing to pay :)

The same thing is true in most markets. Go check Amazon sometime and sort by price... the same items sold for $6 on page 1 show up again for $60 on page 10. I guess they're hoping someone doesnt know how to click the sort by price button? In any case, those $6 items on page 1 aren't the ones priced wrong...

Your corals are great, still super happy after a week in my coral QT. Clean and healthy. Thanks again!

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know when it will be but I'm pretty sure my next frag purchase will be from you. I had a list all ready to go and then something else came up...

OP
OP
Coral Love

Coral Love

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
Now available to add to your pack!

- Watermelon psammocora - 15
- Purple stylo - 15
- M Undata - 15