Creature ID

Common Blevil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
351
Reaction score
354
Location
Kraków
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a fancy worm or a brittle star? I see something that looks like tube feet, so maybe a star? I do not know where i got it from, i saw no stars in chaeto, this piece of rock(the only live rock i bought) or on the small rock with zoas that was gifted to me. Will it divide into more specimens? IMG_20240306_155818.jpg IMG_20240306_155756.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_20240306_160154_684.mp4
    3.9 MB
Looks like a brittle star leg. Generally considered good
That's nice! I wanted to find them in the live rock or chaeto but to no avail... Or so I thought)
Looks just like the micro ones I have! They are good but reproduce fast so if it's the only one right now and you don't want it get it out fast.
I do not only want it, but i want lots of them!!! Would like to see a lot of these guys crawling around)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new