Cresty Dream Tank Build

frank10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
91
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the planning phase of replacing my 150g
My current tank 18wx27hx72l
It's tall and I want more space for corals


I have 114" x 43" of space to use
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new