Cristata torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baldyreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
981
Location
Rancho Cucamonga
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all of you guys, I’m going to be going to reefapalooza today and I’m thinking about picking up a yellow torch of some kind and notice online that cristata torches seem to be the cheaper yellow varieties, does anyone have any experience with cristata torches? Do they need different care than normal longer tentacle torches?
 
Have found them to be the same level of care as all other euphyllia. Stable parameters and a moderate flow and light keeps them happy. I never spot feed them neither
 
Thanks to the both of you, unfortunately didn’t find any so I ended up with a banana torch negotiated down to 160
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new