Critter ID??!!

FattyMmatty001

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I turned on my flash tonight to see these flat kinda pod looking things.
•i noticed they don’t swim at all, they stick to this single rock. They crawl/glide on the rock. BTW this rock does have a colony of palythoas I caught one in a syringe i hope you can see the pictures well.
 
That sounds a lot like flatworms to me. I just dealt with an infestation of red planaria flatworms. Fix the issue before it gets bad is all I can say!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new