Critter ID

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Mike Arnold

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
200
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this is?

IMG_0477.jpg
 
Yes, that is what I thought; either a GSP eating nudibranch or monti eating nudibranch. I ve removed it from the tank. I'll keep an eye out for more. I guess there are two kinds of reefers: those wo dip their frags, and those who are going to dip their frags; I'm the later. I'm new to reefing and learning the hard way almost daily. Thanks for you help Sully
 
I'm the same way. Bad I know. I just discovered 2 new crabs last night that came in on my live rock almost 2 months ago. And they're not good crabs, spent almost 2 hours last night trying to catch them to no avail.
 
It's a Tritoniopsis elegans.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new