Cross flowing multiple Jebao powerheads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tangdora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tangdora

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
901
Reaction score
510
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

Curious if anybody has ever figured out how to cross flow multiple Jebao wave makes. Currently have 4 mow 22s. With 2 attached to each side. Unfortunately the instructon are a bit vague and the app is sketchy. I got it to blow back and forth by grouping which is what I want. However my issue is that I can’t get to cross blow correctly when more then 2 pumps are added to the group in the app. If I add all 4. Then only one will blow to start and then the other 3 turn on when the first stops etc…. Can’t get it so that the right side fires together and then the left. Starting to thing it’s not possible but figured I’d through it out there.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new