Crown of thorns star

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeremy S.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeremy S.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just curious if Crown of Thorn Starfish are legal to keep. I know they're ruining reefs all over the world, but can you legally keep one in an aquarium. Also are the difficult to maintain? They just seem to interest me for some reason.
 
Seems like feeding one would be quite expensive.
 
Ah yea that would get expensive lol. They're still interesting to me. To bad I don't have a big fancy lab with a bunch of funding :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new