Csal1-175`S 34g Solana

Csal...

Tank looks great! I was sapphire was still around...I would love to have one of those skimmers. The stock Solana skimmer is simply ok at best. Again, tank looks great.
 
Purple monster far left the others ? any help would be appreciated....:bigsmile: Just the SPS`s...
Sapphire.jpg SPS1.jpg
The two in the middle are Montipora sp., possibly M. digitata.
 
Looks great!! I also have a Solana and love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new