CSB anemone

Maxcito

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an anemone question, on my tank I ran praziquantel (prazipro)x2 then the luxdium upgrade on On my hyrda 26 back to back (too many changes I Know.

My anemone went dark. Now fyi I’ve always kept high nutrients 10-25 nitrates, .04-.1 phosphate, dkh 8.3-9.1. Everything had gone through a phase(lost or when way darker in color)after my event but the csb. What can I do to color it up.

OP
OP
M

Maxcito

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here a picture of her today looks healthy but tbh I’m a noob, any input is greatly appreciated. No filter in my daytime spectrum. New box as she was ticked and walking(so some Dino’s on the box)

Side note the pnw-custom slimline box is top notch
IMG_3948.jpeg
IMG_3949.jpeg

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here a picture of her today looks healthy but tbh I’m a noob, any input is greatly appreciated. No filter in my daytime spectrum. New box as she was ticked and walking(so some Dino’s on the box)

IMG_3948.jpeg
IMG_3949.jpeg
They love light! The brighter the better!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

IMG_3948.jpeg
IMG_3949.jpeg
Give it more bright white intensity as it likely has climbed due to lack of lighting and in search of more. Too little light and they climb, too much and they hide
Too little flow and they reach for powerhead/flow. Too little flow and they shrink. Too much and they again hide
Feed 2z a week. . . mysis shrimp and chopped krill

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back