• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Csb for sale asking 450$

Item Price
450$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Pmez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
229
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello,

Selling a CSB it’s about 4-5 inches when open. Currently in my frag tank have had around 6 months. Asking 450$
IMG_1049.jpeg
IMG_1048.jpeg
 
BUMP Price reduced 300$ OBO
 
colorado or chicago? any more pics by chance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new