CSB

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltgogi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltgogi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
338
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone keep colorado sunburst anemones in only radions? If so, what light schedule do you have? Mine are under 2 g4pros xr30 at 30% over a 40 gallon breeder.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6475.MOV
    22.2 MB
I run three Radion G4 Pros on 120 on AB+ setting, currently at 50% for 12 hours with a 1 hour ramp up and down. For a few hours a day I also supplement with 4 T5s. My CSB seems fine.
 
Do you keep the red, green, and whites that the preset gives you?
 
I wish I could get some T5s. I think they make all the difference :/
 
I'm using the AquaticLife hybrid with the Radions mounted perpendicular (this requires special brackets and end pieces) and I love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new