CTARS and R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
FINALLY.....! lol... Been on R2R for YEARS and so much better, less drama, less banning, less strictness, especially when it is a clear mistake, less rules... MORE FUN, MORE CONTESTS... REV hit a HOME RUN here!!!!!
BTW, I am Norrin Radd, (Didnt use that name when I registered here,,, OOPS)
 
WELCOME TO R2R, CTARS!! Glad you guys are here!
 
Cool finally got my r2r account setup. Now that summer is winding down I plan on being around more.
 
Cool finally got my r2r account setup. Now that summer is winding down I plan on being around more.

Welcome to R2R!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new