CTARS April meeting Trade Thread

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
I have a new Red Sea Reef Energy AB double pack 100ML that I won in raffle at Shoreline Pets during that awesome after hours event a while back. I've slowly been switching over to Aquaforest so I have no need for it. Free to the first CTARS member to contact me who can take delivery at the next CTARS meeting. Let me know. Thanks!
 
Anyone have any interest in a Blue spotted Puffer, about 2.5-3". Just starting to nip at corals and irritating them. Looking to get 30.00 ,very healthy fish and sad to see it go but can't take it trying to eat corals.
 
I have a few things up for trade or sale for this weekend's meeting. I have a blue tuxedo urchin, halloween urchin and a blue/purple mushroom on a coral skeleton that has at least one baby as well. I also have Red Sea Reef Foundation A, B, C available. A and C are out of box but never used, sealed. B is out of box and opened. B does feel slightly lighter than A and C but I don't remember using it. Certainly I wouldn't use it alone and not in conjunction with A and C. Let me know if any interest, trade or sale (open to offers). I can certainly snap a few pictures of livestock when I get home from work. Thanks.
 
Anyone interested in a large 4-5" diameter rock flower anemone from the Gulf of Mexico? Let me know what you have for trade.
 
I'm looking for Flaming Oompa Loompa Paly's. If you have, please let me know price per head. Thanks!
 
image.jpeg I have 3 frags of red planet $25each

2 frags of bicolor hammer 1head $20 ..... 2head $30
image.jpeg

2 frags of raptor rainbows $40 each
image.jpeg

1 frag of fire and ice $15
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new