CTARS April meeting Trade Thread

Hey, stupid question, does anyone know what kind of coral that was I won this weekend? Probably should have paid more attention to that minor detail.
 
There was the Zoa's and then there was a mushroom rock, and then hammer's with a couple small tiny heads growing
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461157433.058149.jpg
 
Vermited snail invasion on the hammer, you can see one on the main stalk there, since this picture there are about 5 now. Found out what they were by cleaning my sand bed and stirring up some gunk which made them send out these mucusey webs. Gonna glue them shut I guess, that's what I read to do anyway, anyone have a better idea?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new