CTARS Growout Competition 2.01 - Official Rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Okay folks, the deadline to get your payment in is now up!

This Growout Competition 2.01 competitors are the following:

Jeremy St. Louis
Ray Swift
Chris Messier
Michael Williams
Pat Gaudio
David Gionfriddo
George Mulligan
Mike Lawrence
Robert Williams
Philip Rodriguez
Leslie Pustilnik
Jason Clark
Robert Williams Sr.
Rick Giannini
Mike Cullinan
Michael Embser
Gabriel Rivera
Kevin Garrison
Jeffery Peek

Good luck to everyone!!

Please stay tuned for the official page you will use to post your results!!
 
Last edited:
yeah I might have to place mine on my tank some how, lol wish I had my old setup... they grew like weeds!
 
I'll just go on record and say with less than a year in reefing and no clue what I'm doing, I'm glad my light has a timer and probably not much to worry about. But ya never can tell, eh ?
 
I'm better at growing clowns than polyps but we'll see what hppens. Did we decide which zoas we are going with?
 
Yes love them hippos. this should be fun (now if I can figure out why all my zoas are sucking lately ha)
 
I didn't realize the deadline had passed :( oh well good luck everyone!
 
Is there a date for the meeting yet? Hopefully I can make it.
 
I dont think they have announced the date for the meeting yet...I know with the holiday it was messing with the "usual" date. I will do my best to work with those that can't make the meeting, but this time of year is tough with work so free time will be at a premium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new