CTARS Growout Competition 2.01 - Official Rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
we are aiming for the 14th. I should know definitely by tomorrow.

A long sheet of minutes to iron out...sorry folks
 
Last edited:
Are we still distributing these at the meeting? I have to take a sick day to make this one. (which I do intend to do) ;)
 
I'm hoping to make this meeting but with my new job starting tomorrow I have no idea what I'm doing 5 minutes from now never mind this weekend. If I'm not at the meeting can @ JerSaint or @ LeslieP pick them up for me. I'll let you know for sure by Friday
 
Mike wanted me to let everyone know that the frags are being delivered this week and we'll bring them to the meeting,

Phil, we live in New Britain, so worst case scenario we can arrange something with you.
 
Sorry for the delay. As Sass mentioned, the frags are being delivered this Friday and I will be bringing them to the meeting. If anyone is not able to make the meeting I ask that you try to make arrangements with someone that lives near you, if that isn't an option please PM me and we can try and work something out. Hope everyone is excited to get this started!
 
Dang Phil, I don't think I'm going to make the meeting either. I'm sure that we can figure something out. My last day of work will be 12/19 so I'll have some breathing room to pick them up if we can't work it earlier.
 
Leslie and Phil I can get your frags for you. We will work out the details.
 
Just got word from Will at AquaSD the frags are enroute and will be delivered tomorrow morning!
 
Cool. I will be at the meeting. The town of new Britain is a pia. So all plans of work have slowed way you down.
 
Frags are acclimated and sitting in our frag tank ready for the meeting. Will try and get a pic up tonight after work.
 
So sad I missed out :( good luck everyone !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new