CTARS March Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaMama13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Tank problem
7574c0dffa9cd1e2890df7e713314ea9.jpg
I
manual removal and/or get some fighting conch snails and emerald crabs.
 
Good morning everyone.

I have a few things I can offload if anyone is interested.
Kessil A150W Ocean Blue with Goose Neck: $150
804f9f_cc67eb9089744e75ab8b41b3277f08ef.jpg

The phone's white balance goes wack lol, but its not that Purple/Blue.

Red Sea Max 130D: $50
Dont have any pictures of it, and most know what it is, however if pics are needed just send me your email or phone so I text them. Has scratches on the front but original owner said that they are not as visible when filled which is typical of most tanks with scratches.

I have a CA Rx(KNOP-C) that did awesome for me for years, and never wanted to sell it bc I always thought i would setup another tank. But has not been used in like a year, however when it was in use, this is what it produced:
804f9f_521220d6af7848528b6f0f17185a3f33.jpg

Its bigger brother is going for around 500+ at Marine Depot, and to be honest dont remember the price on this one but it was well over 300 at the time of purchase.
$100 with Media, but No Co2

Might have some more goodies hidden away but for now this is what i can think of. Oh I have a bunch of rock as well but i have to see how much i have before i list it, and put a price on it.

Rich.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new