CTARS November 2018 Meeting & buy/sell/trade thread

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone I was talking to at the meeting gave me this goni. Just wanted them to know I'm nursing it back to health. I put it next to my pink one in hopes it helps... Same light, flow, etc. If it recovers you get the first frag. [emoji106]
20181120_221229.jpeg

jjflounder1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone I was talking to at the meeting gave me this goni. Just wanted them to know I'm nursing it back to health. I put it next to my pink one in hopes it helps... Same light, flow, etc. If it recovers you get the first frag. [emoji106]
20181120_221229.jpeg
I hope it grows up nicely for you ..
I'm happy to see being cared for properly ....
As I was unable to ... My tank and my knowledge are both too immature for that species

jjflounder1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hope someone steps up. I don't have a lot of time or I would. I was thinking last night... There is only 7 meetings a year. 2 months are consumed by fragfest and e.o. Smith high school. 3 summer months don't have meetings. We could always do a "committee" to do fragfest, so it 7 meetings and whatever else it entails. Doesn't sound so bad in writing..... [emoji849]
The current board has done an outstanding job ...
Many things could be delegated to a committee from Fragtober to refreshments .... We understand time is limited...
I would like to be the first to raise my hand and offer to help on one or more of these "committees"

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back