CTARS - November Meeting Announcement

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I wanted to bring our club presence over to R2R as I know it has a loyal following and hopes to grow the club and meet some new people. I know the other place can get a little crazy! PM me with any questions you may have!!!

November meeting announcement

Tanksgiving (see what I did there) is almost here and the holidays around the corner. The reefing season is in full swing. As the days grow shorter less sunlight is available for things to grow. Perhaps this is a good time to talk about lighting.

We have asked Steve Heath to come speak to us on reef lighting.
Steve has been a member since 2007 and has kept fish since 1980 and purchased his first saltwater fish from puppy center in 1989. He served as club president in 2011. While he is here we would like to award him a lifetime membership along with a certificate for his service to the club.

While we are on on the subject of lighting we have decided for this months raffle we are going to raffle off
....wait for it....

:hail: a Radion gen2 light fixture :attention:

Many of out members have expressed they would like the raffles to be for members only. We have taken this into consideration and have decided that the radion being a very large ticket item, the winner must be current on their membership prior to winning. There will be smaller prizes available to anyone who would like to attend. If members would like to donate any corals or items to the raffle we would be very grateful to accept them. If you need to renew your membership you may do so at the meeting or online.

The meeting will be held at our usual stomping ground
The Lutz Children's Museum
247 South Main st
Manchester, CT

November 17 at 5:00 pm

We look forward to seeing everyone there!​

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership cards? If I haven't gotten it yet does it disable me joining the raffle

I will have words with the VP as to why these cards have not been sent out and no, you are most definitely able to participate in the raffle.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back