CTARS Thank You & Announcements

Munchie1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First & foremost...

The Board along with the members of CTARS would like to express their gratitude to Hunter Hammond for giving his valuable time and joining us at our meeting yesterday to share with us his immense knowledge of wrasses. It was an excellent presentation. Again, on behalf of the CTARS Board, I thank you for a memorable presentation and I hope you will visit us again.

We also appreciate the involvement of the students of the E.O. Smith school and their studies. Their participation to our meeting provided us with not only great information but put us in awe at the studies these children are doing! Keep up the amazing work kids!

Also, thank you to Fitch4 for the space provided for Hunter's visit and of course for his presentation as well! It was truly wonderful to be back at the school again, it's been such a long time
smile.gif

There were many positive comments about the quality of everyone's presentations. Thank you, thank you, thank you, goes out to everyone for making the meeting such a great success!

DSC08448_zps907eb1e1.jpg

Now, announcements for the rest of the members....

All photo's for the last few meetings have been uploaded onto Facebook and Google+ if you want to check them out!
I am working on the website...it's a much slower process

For anyone that was unable to attend the meeting:

The winner of the Biocube was Chris Ramsay

This months CTARS Tank of the Month winner is David Landino

The Photo of the Month winner will be posted on or after the 20th.

Philrodrigo is going to need members to help him with the CTARS Barbeque Committee. If you are willing to commit some serious time to this please contact him ASAP!!

Chris and I will be getting married on the 15th of next month therefore, we will be preoccupied for the next few weeks. We ask that everyone bears with us during this time. If you try to contact one of us and we don't get back to you right away, please don't get angry, we will be back up and running like usual in July. In the meantime, Mike will be handling next months meeting as well as all the announcements and so forth.

In the meantime, July's meeting is planned and booked! Remember that there is a limited number of spaces and at the current time we already have about 20 spaces filled! Buy your tickets NOW if you want to go on this trip!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back