Cube Sump recommendations

Thisisfine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm looking to update the bottom half of 92g corner tank the next few weeks. I've been looking into suggestions for other items but the sump part has me stumped. This is a corner set up so the sides are 34" I believe. I tried to mark this out on the floor and see if I could fit a 30" sump but my guess is I couldn't shut the door. I think the best option I see is going with a cube sump.

I found one I liked but it seems to be out of stock on the bigger retail site (BRS, Fishtanksdirect etc.).

Ruby20C

There's not a really good search function on these sites to search by length, volum, shape etc. I've also looked at the Fiji cube (not a cube) 24, but I like how there's more space for a fuge in the Ruby20c.

Fiji-24

Anything out there similiar to the Ruby20c (without costing significantly more). I know trigger offers the different stages based on gems but price escalates kinda quickly. Ideally I can maximize my sump volume going with a configuration like this.

Thanks!

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corner tanks are very tough to get a sump in, do you have the tank? Maybe gets some boxes and see what size actually fits, if I remember the stands are not very tall, maybe go with a HOB skimmer.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back