CUC for 29g sandbed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefbuds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefbuds

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2017
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
1,778
Location
Mount Olive, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some CUC specifically for my sand bed. It's a relatively deep sand bed at 4 inches. Tank is a bit to small for a sand sifting starfish, so I wonder what other options I have as far as sand sifting specific CUC?
 
Nassarius snails
 
Anything else or just a large population of nassarius? Ive got a handful of them now but was wondering if theres anything else out there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new