CuC Group buy!!

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with any group buy, the more the merrier! I'm working on putting together a group buy and getting us a killer deal on snails/hermits etc. Preferably join the facebook group and make a note on the post of what you would like (It'll be easier if I can keep it all in one place).

Otherwise, shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll get back with you on a price once I have the final list! (Bigger discount with bigger numbers of course).

This is just the beginning guys, please help me keep this ball rolling and join in! :)
 
LOL! Dustin if you're around the chattanooga area you're more than welcome to join in :P I just need a list PM'ed of exactly what you want. This is essentially all the typical cleaners plus some shrimp.

roughly were looking at <$1 per item except nassarius and bumble bee snails that come in at $2 All of this depends on how many we get for the final order and what shipping/taxes ring in at :)
 
So far we're at 30 astrea, 10 hermits, 5 mexican turbo, 5 nassarius, 1 LARGE/XL Fire shrimp (2 more of these needed for a better discount).

Deadline to get in on this is 02/26.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new