CUC Sites

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are good sites to buy cuc from? I've looked at reefcleaners and they seem to be pretty reasonable and it's free shipping. Anyone ever ordered from them? Do they usually come mostly alive?

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

somebloke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are good sites to buy cuc from? I've looked at reefcleaners and they seem to be pretty reasonable and it's free shipping. Anyone ever ordered from them? Do they usually come mostly alive?
I just ordered from "indo-pacific sea farms" last week and got higher quality stock than I had for a past order from some other site.

http://www.ipsf.com

spiraling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive ordered from them several times. I will order from John again. One time the ceriths didn't make it , and i got a credit. I just wish they had the trocus snails, since those are the best workers in my tank.

OP
OP
ndz98

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's good to hear all the positive feedback from them! I think I'm going to place an order with them today!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back