• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Culling tank large volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Culling tank large volume. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

I need to do a massive culling of overgrown coral willing to sell huge pieces at discount prices
Please add to the discussion here.

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t tell what you have but would love to see close ups of the colonies.

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of plating Monte‘s red digi you and super nice acro colony that just grows to fast I have a bunch of high-end stuff Vino Monte para beach for Monte para alter ego Monte Home wrecker various other Acros.... really you just need to come take a look The super big chunks I have aren’t high-end but they really work well together and looks cool I just placed it too high in my tank and it’s growing over the waterline

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive the grammar on a long walk with the dog right now bring a bucket in cash and I’m sure you’ll be happy :)

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not photographer so of course the photos don’t do justice lol

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely nice pieces where are you located?

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Near Madison WI. Never shipped before.... only a hobbies that that needs to cut back.

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Madison. Might be interested in a bargain piece or two, but can’t afford designer stuff. A specific price list would be helpful.

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to work on some specifics, and repost in a few weeks with actual piece pictures and prices I am also going to figure out shipping. By me, I mean my 14 year old, lol. I was trying to hit the easy button and have locals come get great deals..... but most people want exact pics and pricing, so I need to retool. If your local to Madison wi, feel free to come and haggle, bring cash and a bucket, you will leave happy.

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moments like this are when SC has its downfalls lol. Good luck

Richardsonic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Culling tank large volume. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

I need to do a massive culling of overgrown coral willing to sell huge pieces at discount prices
Please add to the discussion here.
I'm in Viroqua and will be in Madison Tuesday afternoon and would like to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back