Cultivated Reef and my awesome experience!

  • Thread starter Thread starter chuckfu5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chuckfu5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
418
Reaction score
221
Just wanted to say I reached out to Cultivated Reefs to order a small harem of clownfish for my 135.

Not only did everything arrive in tip top shape but the fish I received from them are top of the line specimens. I’ve seen similar fish sale at my LFS for twice what I paid for one.

I ended up getting four Ultra Phantoms and two Frostbites.

I’ll break out the nice camera soon and take some nice pics soon.

Anyone looking for nice fish look no further!

Cultivated Reef, you’ve earned a customer for life!
 
I fully agree with your experience as I have recently begun to use Cultivated Reef and cannot imagine being more effusive.

I purchased a Mocha Storm clown in perfect condition top notch customer service to boot.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new