Cultivated Reef ( Greg )

  • Thread starter Thread starter cabj1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cabj1970

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
29
Location
South Jersey
I bought an Ice Fire Echinata frag from Cultivated Reef ( Greg ). First of all I wanted to say thank you “Greg “for being so patient with me answering all my emails and phone calls. I have to admit I was blowing you up with questions J. I was concern because of what other people experience that they had with Ice and Fire being shipped and they are browned out. Well I assure you today that mine was not browned out it was cream/white base with blue tips. Great job Greg!!!!!!!
Communication: Top notch in Client Care. Communication was A+++++

Size: Greg was also generous in the size of my order. I ordered a double order and it was more like a quad order.

Pests: None! Dipped it in Bayer Advances and nothing came off. It was spotless!

I highly recommend Cultivated Reef ( Greg )!!!! And I will be buying from him very soon!!!

Sorry I do not have a pic of the coral under the lights because this is a 2 day process with new SPS. Here are a few raw pic’s of the coral actual color out of the bag. I can not wait to see it in my tank with the lights on.

Shipping bag

image_zps3dda275e.jpg


Close up in the cup while being acclimated
image_zps447fdc20.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new