• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cultivated Reef Wonderful Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to @Cultivated Reef and Holly for a great buying experience that was definitely a step above nearly every vendor I've used yet (and a long list that is).

I was looking for quite some time for a nice pair of Spotcinctus clownfish (which have proven hard to find) and finally found them from Cultivated Reef. I contacted the company with a few questions and to see if they could help select me two fish that would make a nice pair. Holly was wonderful to work with and sent me two perfect fish that paired up immediately and are absolutely beautiful.

After contacting other major retailers of captive bred clowns I found Cultivated Reef's offerings and service to be among the best. I wish I could post examples of the same question sent to multiple vendors to show the difference in service provided by Cultivated Reef, but you'll just have to take my word.

Couldn't ask for much more. Thanks Cultivated Reef!

IMG_20181026_174819.jpg
IMG_20181026_180411.jpg

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back