Culture

PeaBrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention Admins. We have been kindly asked not to post about the state of a particular event affecting all of our lives. Personally, I believe it is important for us to feel comfortable posting our feelings about the subject. It's so natural. An Admin posted a thread related to the topic and confessed he wasn't even thinking about the ban.

I learn so much from this forum. Not just about 2-part, algae, and pest control, but also about being human.

I would like to see us move forward with the comfort of knowing we can express ourselves without being judged or censored. We all know what is appropriate and what is not. Let's leave it to common sense when deciding what is decent and what is not.

I want to hear from you all. What better place to share your feelings than with a group of people you have grown to trust.
We are in this together, not alone.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With that being said it is nice to be able to talk about something that brings me much happiness reef tanks and not have to worry about and stress about what is going on in the world it is nice to be able to get away so to say if even for a minute

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This discussion is absolutely everywhere. I see no reason why a thread to discuss this can not be in the lounge.

My best guess as to why they banned this discussion here is they do not want to moderate it 24/7. Which would most likely be required. I'm ok with that and wont question it.

I enjoy the people and spending time here, kinda wish I didnt have to leave the site to discuss this world event with others.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back