Cup coral, lps or sps ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef lvr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
id think sps.... similar to a scroll?..... mine,mine,mine..lol:wink: oh n go somn 4 ya too!
 
I say LPS.....I have one 12" across and 5-6" deep almost perfect bowl.....The polyps extend about an inch and are about a 1/2" across.....Almost looks like a short tentacle Goniopora. Doing a google search most sites that come up say LPS....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new