OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOw did this go for you? going through the same thing at moment lost 2 fish already
Bro try the tank transfer method if possible, I done it once all fish were cleared but the blue tang got it again. 2 weeks ago I separated the blue tang and did it again, and currently it is looking in perfect health no spots no marks no lesions, the rest of the fish I put in copper for 3 weeks not sure what range but haven’t seen spots on them either, will eventually put them through tank transfer as it seems the best bet

HildebrandRarity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro try the tank transfer method if possible, I done it once all fish were cleared but the blue tang got it again. 2 weeks ago I separated the blue tang and did it again, and currently it is looking in perfect health no spots no marks no lesions, the rest of the fish I put in copper for 3 weeks not sure what range but haven’t seen spots on them either, will eventually put them through tank transfer as it seems the best bet
just transferred them and using the cupermine in the small tank, the angel was impossible to catch right now so I used kick-ich - i know it probubly doesnt work but i had some left over and worth a shot

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just transferred them and using the cupermine in the small tank, the angel was impossible to catch right now so I used kick-ich - i know it probubly doesnt work but i had some left over and worth a shot
What you using to check the copper levels - I had the salifert test kit which isn’t great and bought a hanna checker which is faulty so I stopped bothering with the copper treatment

HildebrandRarity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you using to check the copper levels - I had the salifert test kit which isn’t great and bought a hanna checker which is faulty so I stopped bothering with the copper treatment
Nothing at the moment I just followed the directions of 20 drops per 10.5 gallons - I have 2 10 gallon quarantines so I used 18 drops each tank

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back