• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current Orbit Marine 24-36", Tank Mount Bracket

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you sold this light but I'm looking at this light for my 40 gallon breeder reef tank.. what made you get rid of it and did u like it ? And what did you purchase to replace it
I loved it, have no complaints really. I think it's incredibly underrated. It has been strong enough to grow every coral I have tried from soft corals, to LPS, and some SPS that are somewhat less demanding like Montis (they actually grow too fast if anything). Plus, the controller allows lots of customization. For my 20 gallon long (30" long) the 24-36" fixture worked great, but I would definitely recommend the 36-48" size if your tank is 36" or more (dunno the 40B dimensions).

I only sold it because I found a great deal on the Orbit PRO version on eBay, which I am currently using and believe it's also way underrated, and I highly recommend to anyone on a budget.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back