Current stocking plan for fluval 13.5

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
64
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I changed my scape up a bit, now much better- i have these corals in mind- 2 clove polyps (firework and yellow clove) a teal Duncan, green candy cane, a forest fire digi, and a pink stylo. Would you say that these are a much better option? (You guys have much more experience than I do) I have got the gist of params, and am keeping them steady.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new