Current usa ic led loop x2 or ocean revive t247-b

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oglesbee11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oglesbee11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 24x 15x 13. I can't for the life of me find info on par readings for the t247 on a 13 in tank. I know they are very high so I didn't know if anyone has one on a 20 gallon long tank. I like the fiction of current usa but very low par
 
I have a 24x 15x 13. I can't for the life of me find info on par readings for the t247 on a 13 in tank. I know they are very high so I didn't know if anyone has one on a 20 gallon long tank. I like the fiction of current usa but very low par
I think you will be happier with the black boxes turned down. I’ve tried currents in the past and they are awful, they barely keep coral alive, waste of money unless it’s a fowlr.
 
I actually really like the orbit marine lights on shallow tanks. It depends on what kind of coral you plan to keep, but if you just want some softies, lps and some easier sps, the orbit (or 2) should be just fine.
 
I have a 24x 15x 13. I can't for the life of me find info on par readings for the t247 on a 13 in tank. I know they are very high so I didn't know if anyone has one on a 20 gallon long tank. I like the fiction of current usa but very low par
Let me see if I can fine my par readings on my low boy tank..
 
Here are my readings. There are two lights length ways over the tank about 16" above the waterline.

Both lights are at 100% for these readings.. To give you an idea, I run them over my 22" deep display at 50% blue and 25% white.

60 gal par v2.JPG
 
Here are my readings. There are two lights length ways over the tank about 16" above the waterline.

Both lights are at 100% for these readings.. To give you an idea, I run them over my 22" deep display at 50% blue and 25% white.

60 gal par v2.JPG
THANK you
 
I actually really like the orbit marine lights on shallow tanks. It depends on what kind of coral you plan to keep, but if you just want some softies, lps and some easier sps, the orbit (or 2) should be just fine.
THANK you
 
Here are my readings. There are two lights length ways over the tank about 16" above the waterline.

Both lights are at 100% for these readings.. To give you an idea, I run them over my 22" deep display at 50% blue and 25% white.

60 gal par v2.JPG

Are these par reads for the ocean revive light?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new