• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current USA LED loop bundle & wave pump

shartpants007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I would really love to buy just one of the pumps. Would that be okay? And if so, how much with shipping included?

Edit: My bad. I didn’t see that it was sold already.

SCUBA Diva

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All equipment was used for less than 3 months and is in like new condition. Below is a breakdown of what is included. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Current USA Orbit Marine IC PRO LED 4335 Dual Light Fixture with LOOP Bluetooth Control - 24 - 36 Inch

Current USA Orbit LED Adjustable Tank Mount Bracket

Current USA eFLux Accessory Wave Pump - 660GPH

A267FAC0-28DB-4954-A7A2-7E12652A1687.jpeg 00E3EB85-E946-4DE4-BCF8-C1A96FD2869A.jpeg
Checking to see if you can tell me these lights would do well on a 65 gallon that I am about to redo for my restaurant. Adding hard coral and a couple anemone. Not familiar with them light on there now is one very small LED current. Appreciate your help and would like to know where you’re located because I am in the Florida Keys. Depending on your location it could be a one day shipping. Thank you! I may have missed it but what is the length on these lights what size tank would they fit across the top on with the brackets thanks

shartpants007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking to see if you can tell me these lights would do well on a 65 gallon that I am about to redo for my restaurant. Adding hard coral and a couple anemone. Not familiar with them light on there now is one very small LED current. Appreciate your help and would like to know where you’re located because I am in the Florida Keys. Depending on your location it could be a one day shipping. Thank you! I may have missed it but what is the length on these lights what size tank would they fit across the top on with the brackets thanks
This was sold in September and the guy hasn't been on the forum since November, so you probably won't get any reply from him, sorry.

Back