CURRENT USA ORBIT MARINE LED LIGHT??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Armani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I also have the current IC Loop (can't remember if it's probably or not). It does a solid job on my LPS/softie 14g nano. I also have a really nice mini-maxi carpet that is doing fine with these.
Screenshot_20181228-005643.jpeg
IMG_20181227_191853.jpeg
IMG_20181227_191727.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new