• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current USA Orbit Marine Loop Bundle

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the end of the week I am taking down my loop bundle on my tank. This includes the 24-36 inch Current USA Orbit marine light, the eflux 660 wave pump and the Bluetooth connector. The Bluetooth connector allows you to connect the light and pump to your phone and has a temperature probe on it too. You can connect up to 2 lights and 3 wave pumps and a DC return pump on it. The light is completely controllable and you can control each color (blue, white, red and green) individually and set schedules. Will also include the remote and LCD display for the light and the wave pump. I can include pics if needed but it is still currently running on my tank but taking down after this week. Asking $225 Shipped for the whole set. If near cleveland OH we can work out a lower price if you want to pick up

20181203_075230.jpg

20181203_075244.jpg

20181203_075255.jpg

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian, do you still have this for sale?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back